Urgent help 

Mybestme provides in-session face-to-face therapy services, I don't provide email or text support around the clock (I couldn't sustain it!). However, I can provide urgent appointments if I can. If you want more support than this you might benefit from registering with the public health system by seeing your GP first or contacting the numbers below. 

If you are feeling unsafe - like you want to hurt yourself or others - then contact emergency immediately on 111. 

If you are worried you might hurt yourself or someone else, contact your local DHB Crisis Assessment Team, ask someone to get you to your doctor, or call a support line:

Wellington Crisis Assessment Team (Te Haika): 0800745477

Need to talk? Text and phone line 1737